Saturday, October 11, 2008

Neither gone nor forgotten

Well it may seem like I've neglected my blog for a week. The main reason behind this is that I have, but with good reason. Well, at least some form of justification, at the least. A myriad of in game and out of game issues, along with real life have made me either too tired or just not in the mood for a good blog post. Nonetheless here I am in the wee hours of a Saturday morning posting to ensure this blog is not forgotten.

Some things that have been happening this week...

I'm hoping to pick up some more PR things, and to work with Svedala - hopefully - to bring wider PR coverage to the Allied side. This is quite an exciting prospect, and would be both fun and rewarding I feel. Along with blogging, this PR would be a way to promote World War Two Online, and I this is a prospect I don't want to avoid. With RL becoming busier over the next few weeks, November will see a sharp increase in time for WWIIOL as RL issues fade away, and PR is a great way to spend some of that time, I believe.

The map progresses and I've been having a tonne of fun. Whether flying or as infantry - I'm yet to take a ship out - I've been fighting alongside my Allied peers and it's been a tonne of fun. I seem to take the rifle as a weapon of choice - a good thing considering my death rate - and have managed a few 5+ missions, which is a welcome return for a player such as myself.

The French Country continues to advance, and each of our Branches is fighting strong. While slightly under-manned, CE and I have been working tirelessly with the Branch CO's to get everything back on track and branches functioning in the best possible way. It's a game afterall, and the aim is fun - so I figure lets get people in game and having fun, not sitting outside of game doing 'paperwork'. N.B. Blogging and PR isn't paperwork, it's all for fun!

Anyhow, that's about it right now, so I'm off. I'll post more in the near future, no doubt, on the broad spectrum (and ever increasing) of issues! This post breaks the week-long drought on my blog, which is neither gone nor forgotten, I assure you!

No comments: